Monday 5 December 2016

last days of autumn

Autumn's so close to it's end you can almost taste it, which means no more skirts and coats, only layers and layers of clothes, and hopefully a bit of snow! My dear friend Irma and I finally had chance to sit down for a coffee while making some exciting plans for the future (stay tuned!) and casually had a shoot. What can you do, Uni life is quite demanding during November and December.


What I'm wearing here is just a casual outfit I usually wear when I go to University because as you all know, nobody has that much energy when they wake up at 8am knowing you have to attend one of the most boring lectures of your life.

I finally brought a bit of colour to my outfits by wearing this denim crop top from Mango, but to keep it low-key the rest of the outfit is well.. black. This cute high waisted corduroy skirt is also from Mango, but I love wearing it as it brings a bit of a grunge vibe to every outfit.




I believe this leather backpack is what the cartoon version of me would wear as it is constantly on my back, does't matter whether I'm going to Uni or just for a stroll around the town, I am constantly wearing it. But hey, it's cute, it's black and you can fit a lot of things into it, what more can you ask for?

The black choker I am wearing is from Pull&Bear and my friends have started teasing me about it as I won't let this trend die. Never. As well as I'm never going to stop wearing Vans. Once you find something you love, it is quite hard to quit it. Plus, in case you've noticed that my lips are shiny and that the colour is a bit off, I am letting you know that I'm wearing a Global Fusion Shimmer Gloss by H&M, a collection they put out this summer with 6 amazing vibrant glosses. They are pretty pigmented for a gloss and the colours, my God, just pure heaven.



shirt & skirt // mango 
choker // pull&bear
shoes // vans
backpack // primark

thank you for reading!

photos by: irma v. (insta)

love always,
paula z


Follow my blog with Bloglovin