Friday 23 December 2016

the iridescent dress.

First semester of Uni is almost done, Christmas break is here, and man, I just really want to get some sleep. So many thing happened, I've made so many new friends, learnt some new things, all in all I can say I'm pretty happy with my life at this point. Plus, I am so excited for the things that are coming my way! Amid all of that joy and happiness, I wanted to share with you this cute lil outfit with the most amazing dress I've ever seen.



Yes. It's freaking iridescent. I got this lovely dress as a birthday present from my dear friend (and co-blogger hehe) Adela and when I saw it I had tears in my eyes. We both agreed that if I were a dress, this would be it. It is from Bershka and the colours change from pink to purple and blue, depending on the light and the angle you're at it from.

As this dress is pretty eye-catching, I decided to wear something neutral under it, so I wore these plain black tights from Forever 21 and a simple black undershirt from Intimissimi. Plus, because of the plainness of the clothes, the colours of the dress really pop up.




For the shoes, I decided to go with these simple black ankle high boots from H&M, and these white iridescent, almost opal like, rings are from Primark, I had to buy them as soon as I laid my eyes on them. For the makeup, I used the Galaxy palette from BH Cosmetics as the colours in there matched the colours of the dress.



dress / bershka
tights / forever 21
shirt / intimissimi
boots / h&m
rings / primark

Thank you for reading!

love always,
paula avalon