Saturday 3 December 2016

a pair of Gazelles or a tiger?

The past few weeks have been incredibly busy and stressful but I finally managed to find some time for this virtual universe. Advent time has started which means that Zagreb is fully decorated and ready for the holidays. The fairy lights and the Christmas markets going on all over the city have filled the streets with people and people with joy. Those silly little decorations really do make everything just a bit easier.


What I have prepared for you is a little outfit post featuring a lot of black in very oversized shapes. And just a sprinkle of colour, in the form of my new Adidas Gazelle sneakers. Since the colour of them is a pretty vibrant yellow, some friends told me I resemble a bumblebee, but I'd rather you called me tiger...



Ask Paula about my style and she'll most likely tell you I dress like a tomboy, so it comes as no surprise that this look features quite comfy clothes. I'm wearing black skinny jeans with zipper details and pockets on the sides, which makes them just that tiny bit more interesting than your usual pair of skinnies. My top is a simple black ribbed T-shirt on top of which I layered a long grey cardigan and a shorter, black coat.



Since I'm always on the move, backpacks are my weapon of choice. The one I'm wearing today is a drawstring bag covered in a playful black and white pattern which gives a dose of fun to every outfit.



Winter time equals blanket time, meaning that when you head outside and leave your cozy bed, a blanket scarf is exactly what you need. I've been looking for huge black scarf for a long long time, so you can only imagine my excitement when I came across this one in Pull&Bear.


sneakers: Adidas
jeans: Pull&Bear
t-shirt: John Galt Clothing
cardigan: Benetton
coat: Brandy Melville
scarf: Pull&Bear
backpack: H&M

photos by Paula



stay happy peeps

yours, adela