Tuesday 20 September 2016

summer's end

"Put another 'x' on the calendar, Summer's on it's deathbed, There is simply nothing worse than knowing how it ends", as simple as p!atd put it, and unfortunately at this moment way too true. School's started, soon Universities and before we know it we have to say goodbye to bathing in the sun and hello to walking in the rain. Don't get me wrong, I love fall, but there is just something so sad about parting with summer.


Not long ago, my friend Irma (who's instagram page you can check out here) and I went out for a stroll in the city and had a shoot while we were at it. What I wore is a little black dress from H&M which I love wearing, not only because it is comfortable, but because it also has pockets! And you know you have to buy a dress if it has pockets! My fav piece of this outfit is definitely this patterned kimono from Urban Outfitters, which not only looks amazing but is also quite warm. I fell in lobe with the details on it as soon as I saw it (thanks Aubrey! ♥). 


When it comes to accessories, I am wearing these cute black cat eye shaped sunglasses from ZeroUV. One of my favourite fall time pieces is this black wollen hat from H&M, I just love how it brings a classy vibe to every outfit you wear it with. This cute black bag is also from H&M, it is half velvet and half leather which makes it so easy to combine with different clothing items. Something that has been sweeping all the trends lately is this black simple choker that I'm wearing, and I'm not exaggerating when I say that I'm obsessed with it! It gives every look this grungy vibe which I'm always going for. And last but least, these strapped black platform sandals which I wear all summer long were an amazing find at Bata.

 dress, hat, bag // h&m ; kimono // urban outfitters ; shoes // bata ; choker // pull&bear ; rings // primark

photos by: irma v.

thank you for reading! 

love,
paula xo