Sunday 11 September 2016

summer kimono vibez

There are only 12 days left of summer left so I decided to reminisce a bit and show you one of the outfits I wore this summer while I was having one of the most fun filled weeks of my life with 3 of my amazing elementary school friends. A week filled with sunbathing, chilling, swimming and staying up late, playing basketball in the dark and enjoying the view of the Milky Way. Something tI have to repeat asap.


One of the things that I purchased this summer and which is one my favourite clothing pieces so far is this beautiful long boho kimono from Springfield. It is so colorful, which is definitely so different from 95% of my clothes, but it's a great accent piece and I feel like an absolute goddess when I'm wearing it. As this was shot while I was at the sea side with my friends, the top is just a top from a swimsuit I got at H&M, as well as these high waisted shorts. 





I just couldn't get these sandals off my feet, they're an all black model from Birkenstock, as I obviously can't buy any pair of shoes which isn't black. Other than that, they're comfortable and just perfect for those hot summer days.


 swimsuit top, shorts // h&m ; kimono // springfield ; shoes // birkenstock

 photos by: lada s., lora h.

thank you for reading!

love,
paula xo