Tuesday 6 September 2016

an ode to summer

Goodbyes are always hard. Be it a goodbye to a place, a person or a period of your life. You can't even imagine how tough it is to do all of that. At the same time. This Monday was my last first day of school, I'm officially a senior now and it makes me nervous and excited all at once. It also meant that I had to face the reality of Zagreb and accept the fact that summer is over, all the careless moments are just a really good memory now. It meant I had to say goodbye to my summer house and the people I spent my summer with, too. Looking back, this was the best summer of my life and I am thankful that I got to experience so much. I am surely not going to forget all those happy moments any time soon! On the note of giving tribute to summer, here are some photos I took somewhere in August.




I spent most of my summer in Rijeka, so naturally, these photos were taken there. Nika, Valerija and I spent this day exploring an abandoned paper factory. It's a huge place with many spots worth photographing, so you can imagine I had a lot of fun! And the sight is even more enjoyable when you experience it with great people. Afterwards, we grabbed a cold refreshing drink at one of the cutest cafes I've ever seen, Cukarikafe. 







And here are some phone snaps I took at that veery cute cafe!




thank you for reading,

adela