Friday 12 August 2016

We had you at hello

Yes, "we". There's two of us, two teenage girls from Zagreb, Croatia, whose names are Adela & Paula. Believe it or not, this started out as a joke while we were sitting in one of our favourite cafes, but after giving it some thought, it seemed like a good idea. So here we are, one a blogger and one to be, one a student and one not yet and both equally crazy. We're kind of similar yet different, thus we hope that will make our blog interesting for different types of people as we will cover quite a range of subjects. We hope you will enjoy these two perspectives on life so read on if you're interested in getting to know both of us.

Adela
Hello. As you could have already read, my name is Adela. (I've already heard every Adele joke ever so don't even bother.) I'm a lover of travel, photography and architecture. I have one more year of high school left and that makes me excited but also a bit nervous for the future. Adding to that, I'm also in my last year of musical high school, where I play the saxophone. Talk about double identity crisis. To calm down, I usually make myself a cup of tea. Or coffee. To be honest, I'm too indecisive to decide which one I prefer, so drinking both coffee and tea is my thing. Especially when it involves a view of the mountains and a good book. I'm a lover of all things that come with winter, cold and silent nature, white flakes sticking to the tops of the buildings, every single winter sport you could ever think of, watching a movie under a blanket or almost freezing outside and then trying to warm up by drinking a hot chocolate in a cozy cafe. Since my favourite thing to do is take photos, most of my posts here will be connected to it in some way, either a few photos from a shoot I had or a travel photo diary. To mix it up, I might add some lifestyle and food posts, or even dig into Paula's area of expertise and show you an outfit or two! Anyway, I hope you find something interesting in this little corner of the internet and ride along with us!

Paula
If you've ever seen a girl with crazy coloured hair on the streets of Zagreb or sitting in a cafe drinking her favourite green tea, that was probably me. I'm a high school senior turned fashion design student at TTF in Zagreb who enjoys spending her time watching TV shows, exploring the fashion scene, aimlessly browsing on Instagram and travelling across the globe. Always up for discovering new bands and cute cafes in Zagreb, and when I'm not doing that or staring at my phone, you can find me at my desk drawing or painting, as I am a big lover of art so making my own is my favourite way to de-stress. If you asked my friends to describe in a few words, they would probably say: glitter, black, makeup, fashion, and instagram. And so, I feel these are going to be my main topics on our blog, as I will share my outfits, monthly favourites, reviews and swatches, travelling experiences and many more similar topics with you here. Hope you stay and enjoy this ride with us! ♥